Monday, July 21, 2008

And where is it? where is it? where is it? where is that something that some people say we are all looking for and others say that it’s all in our heads? and where is it? and why are we not allowed to start a sentence with ‘and’ and ‘but’, and I want to start my sentences with ‘and’s’ but I’m not allowed and then I feel that something that some people say we are all looking for and others say that it’s all in our heads. And it might be in my head, but even so, it is. It is. And that makes it real. Real to me. And that’s what counts. And why does society (or even more so your loved ones) make you feel like there is so much wrong with you just because your life pattern doesn’t conform? Conform to what, I ask. Exactly. Where did these rules come from? Where did these rules fecking come from?

No comments: